Distant memory during the lockdown
Masako Miyazaki • Canada/Japan https://masakomiyazaki.com
About DISTANT MEMORY DURING THE LOCKDOWN, the artist writes, “The pandemic brings us back to a simple life; this is a story of my childhood memory and hopes.
Born in Tokyo, Japan Masako Miyazaki currently lives in Canada, where she takes on the role of a storyteller by combing her photos and poetry.
• A piece of stone, Maison de la culture Cote-des-Neiges (Montreal, Canada) 2019
• A tree, Galerie D’ESTE, (Montreal, Canada) 2017
• A tree, Musee des Maitres et Artisans du Quebec (Montreal, Canada) 2017
• Green Hole, Photo Gallery MOMOZONO (Tokyo, Japan) 2016
• Green Hole, Masataka Contemporary (Tokyo, Japan) 2015