I Don’t Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Ah Me…
José Carlos Casado • New York, USA www.josecarloscasado.com
I DON’T KNOW WHY THE CAGED BIRD SINGS, AH ME… is 5’ x 5’ x 13’, aluminum, iron, and augmented reality – a 4th dimension artwork that interacts with the sculpture on the viewer’s phone.
Originally from Spain, José Carlos Casado’s multidisciplinary artwork has been shown in multiple solo and group shows and received numerous recognitions.
• I Don’t Know Why the Caged Bird Sings, Ah Me…, Public Art Sculpture, Marcus Garvey Park, Harlem (New York, USA), 2018
• Community, you never know your own language until you study another, Rufus King Park, Queens (New York, USA), 2020
• Dis place [II], Galería Cero, EFTI (Madrid, Spain), 2014
• Sacrifice, The Watermill Center (New York, USA), 2014
• OFF.v02, The Swatch Art Peace Hotel (Shanghai, China), 2013