NAF • Germany http://www.naf.space
392: NAF has invented an electronic instrument that is six meters long, has 392 keys and takes several people to actually play it – it stands for a common, collective way of working.
Fender Schrade and Nana Huelsweig made up NAF, an award-winning performance art troupe with artists from various backgrounds who, since 2013, have developed artwork for stage, gallery and public space.
• Die Werkstatt, Theater Rampe (Stuttgart, Germany), 2019/2020
• Norm is F!ktion #4, Public Space (Stuttgart, Germany), 2018
• Norm is F!ktion #2, Theater Rampe (Stuttgart, Germany), 2017
• Nana Not Alone, Sophiensaele (Berlin, Germany), 2016
• Travesty for Advanced Performers, Norm ist F!ktion #1, Galerie für Zeitgenössische Kunst (Leipzig, Germany), 2015