Kristin Man • Canada www.kristinman.com
A-MARE: "amare, to love/al mare, to sea" integrates the essence of what may be our life source, our oceans which are fluid, our mothers of sorts and of our unconsciousness.
Kristin Man is a multi-disciplinary and -cultural artist who uses verbal and visual poetics to convey ideas that may help cross boundaries and improve humanity.
• A-MARE, Andrea Nuovo Home Gallery (Naples, Italy), 2020
• Her Ground, Flowers Gallery (London, UK), 2019
• 9_9, Palazzo Delle Arti Napoli (Naples, Italy), 2018
• 9_9, Museum MADRE (Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art) (Naples, Italy), 2017
• Fragments of Grey Matter, J P Morgan New York Building (and concurrently as part of group show at New York Art Fair) (New York, USA), 2014